|2018 DWC||04. Dec. 2018||Views 4001|
What is DWC 2018?
DWC is an abbreviation for Dragon Nest World Championship.
Dragon Nest is an online game serviced not only to DNSEA, but worldwide
1st DWC was held in China in 2013.
2nd DWC was held in Indonesia in 2014.
During our long period of game service, DWC has been a festival for everyone, an offline event to celebrate and get the heart racing in all Dragon Nest users all around the world.
And finally, DWC will be held in China on December, 2018.
The 2018 DWC will be the battlefield for a total of six teams on the final round to become the world’s best.
Now, it is your time to grasp this chance to become the best team.
The 2018 DWC IN CHINA will not only be a chance to prove yourself as the world’s most powerful Dragon Nest Adventurer, but also a chance to earn an enormous cash prize
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE 2018 DRAGON NEST WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
6 TEAMS WILL COMPETE
EACH CHAMPIONS FROM THEIR REGIONAL SERVER'S TEAM SELECTION MATCH
ON SATURDAY 8TH DECEMBER THE PRELIMINARY FIGHT BEGINS
AND ON SUNDAY 9TH DECEMBER, THE LAST FOUR TEAMS SHOWDOWN.
THE COMPETING TEAMS
DWC Match Modes
Three Modes to determine the winning team:
◈ Captain Mode
Map: Valley of Mist / West Village Ruins of Calderock
◈ Kill All Mode (KoF)
Map: Windy Arena
Goal: Defeat all opposing team member (High kill number/HP wins)
Map: Lost Temple / Snowfield
Goal: Best-of-Five (First to win three rounds wins, Defeat all opposing team member)
1. Match Rules
• The match mode will be in the following order: Captain > Kill All > Round > Kill All > Captain.
• The first match of Captain mode map will be decided by probability events (tossing coins, roulette, etc.)
• The team that loses in the Kill All mode will select the next match’s map.
• 2 groups will begin their matches simultaneously in the arranged order (Each group consists of 3 teams). Proceeding will be Best-of-Three (Kill All > Round > Kill All)
• 2 teams that acquire the highest Points will go to the semi-finals.
- Main Points : Regardless of match mode, 1 Point for winning, 0 Point for losing.
• If more than 2 teams within a group acquire same point, ranking will be decided by Small Points.
- Small Points : 1 Point for individual match wins, 1 Point for team mode wins in Kill All Mode
• If there are 2 teams that acquired same amount of Small Points, the tie-breaker will be a Sudden Death Match in the Kill All mode (Winner will be decided by one match).
• Semi-finals will be a tournament system.
• 1st place team in group A VS 2nd place team in group B
• 1st place team in group B VS 2nd place team in group A
• Best-of-Five matches (Captain > Kill All > Round > Kill All > Captain)
• Winners go to the Finals; defeated teams go to 3rd place match.
4. The Finals
• Finals will be a tournament system.
• The winners of the Semi-Finals will fight each other.
• Best-of-Five match (Captain > Kill All > Round > Kill All > Captain)
Don't forget to witness it LIVE this weekend!
▶ The LIVE broadcast link will be shared via here/Facebook before the start
DNSEA Facebook link: CLICK ( https://www.facebook.com/dragonnestsea )