|UPDATE||[PATCHNOTE] May Update||13. May. 2018||Views 87499|
※ (Correction) Please note that the Costume Discount Coupon for completing Awakening Quests will ONLY BE RELEASED FOR MACHINA AFTER THE 15TH MAY UPDATE PATCH. The Costume Discount Coupon for completing Awakening Quests are not released for the other classes.
◆ Awakening Quest
• Before Awakening, Ruina had the problem of skill combos being fixed and all her damage concentrated in the successive [Overcharge]. In order to solve this problem, [Overcharge] skill has been changed to a skill with cooldown that deals damage on its own instead of inheriting damage of the preceding skill. Now an additional control allows you to choose to attack without advancing forward.
• With the above changes in [Overcharge] which used to have a high damage weightage, damage of other skills have increased for the overall balance in skill damage.
• Also, with Awakening, Ruina is no longer bound by fixed skill combos. [Duck] skill will be revamped so that it can be used to cancel any main skills while they are in use to allow you to follow up with another skill. This allows various combo plays that suits your skill proficiency and preferences. To provide complete freedom in successive skills, increase in damage with [Gear Step] has been removed.
• Apart from that, you can now manage Steam more easily when attacking enemies, even without the pointless repeated usage of Duck, and various skill conveniences have improved, including Awakening skill.
Rock Fist (Active) : Slams the ground up to 4 times to create circular shockwaves nearby. Afterwards, Ruina pulls her fist from the ground and additionally attacks enemies with the shards that pop out of the ground. The more she slams the ground, the more shards to shoot. Can be used in the air.
Beast Rush (Active) : Dashes forward and hits enemies with a powerful shoulder attack and when the attack hits enemies accurately, a rampant combination of Ruina's skills is used. Ruina is invulnerable during the rampant attack and the attack can be cancelled any time with [Duck].
[Awakened Passive] Duck : When you are using [Flow Up], [Flow Through], [Flying Knee Kick], [Kidney Blow], or [Overhit], you can cancel it any time by using [Duck] and cooldown time of the cancelled skill will be reduced. Cooldown is reduced even when the skill is cancelled after it hits targets so you can use this to relay successive skills and make use of the cooldown reduction.
[Awakened Passive] Overclock : Deals additional damage when an attack hits enemies accurately with Critical while [Overclock] buff is active. (Overclock skill has been changed to a normal buff skill. Please refer to [Machina Awakening Balance Changes] for more details)
[Awakened Passive] Steam Mastery : When you use [Flow Up], [Flow Through], [Flying Knee Kick], or [Kidney Blow], you will get 2 [Steam].
[Awakened Passive] Overcharge : [Overcharge]'s Attack Power increases and when you enter [Back Direction Key] during Level 2 charging, the character will not move forward but attack on the spot with a powerful punching action.
• With Awakening, changes have been made as a part of [Tanker and Healer revamp]. Most importantly, a shield that absorbs damage equal to a proportion of party member's HP can be given to party members with [Awakened Passive] Overclock skill. For more details, please refer to [Machina Awakening Balance Changes].
• Like Ruina, increase in damage for successive skill combo using [Gear Step] has been removed, but using [Current Mastery] Passive in skill combo creates [Recovery Current] which can be exploded using the Awakening skill [Reverse Order] to deal damage. Also, more skills can now be used in the air.
Reverse Order (Active) : Commands nearby [Recovery Currents] to immediately change into [Explosion Currents] to attack enemies. Also, if there are [Marks] on enemies created by [Taunting Blow], they will explode too.
Ruination (Active) : Descends rapidly from midair and hits the ground with a fist to lift the ground in front and create shockwaves that attack enemies.
[Awakened Passive] Air Shove : [Air Shove] is activated automatically at a fixed rate when you are attacked on the ground or in the air.
[Awakened Passive] Overclock : When [Overclock] buff is used, a shield that absorbs damage equal to a certain percentage of ally's HP protects nearby allies for a fixed duration.
[Awakened Passive] Taunting Blow : [Taunting Blow] can be used in the air and using it in the air will recover half the cooldown time. However, [Provoke] and [Mark] effects are not created when Taunting Blow is used in the air.
[Awakened Passive] Current Mastery : When [Step Up] is followed with [Beat Down] or [Leap Over], 1 [Recovery Current] will be created.
◆ Awakened Character Balance Changes
You have taken your first step on Hero's path.
After surviving countless battles,
can you prove your worth even with a blunt blade?
Open the gates of hell!
Only the one who slays the hound from hell
shall be worthy of the ultimate weapon!
◆ Entry Info
※ Stats will be balanced for Cerberus Beginner Nest.
◆ Entry Ticket
- New Level 95 players will get 3 Cerberus Fellowship Special Entry Tickets in their Mailbox.
- Players who have already reached Level 95 in the past will not get the tickets.
- You need Cerberus Fellowship Special Entry Ticket to enter <Cerberus Beginner Nest>.
◆ Special Entry Ticket
- It can be used when you are in a party and the party leader has Special Entry Ticket.
- Special Entry Ticket can only be used in certain Nests.
◆ Guide Quest
※ You can get the guide quest from Traveller Free in front of Saint Haven’s fountain.
Stage 1 : Underground Mine Tribe, “Crow Hobgoblin"
- Underground mine’s Crow is an agile hobgoblin with powerful axe skills.
Stage 2 : Lich Goblin, “Brethren Summoner"
- Unlike his scrawny features, Lich Goblin casts powerful dark magic and commands the undead.
Stage 3 : Guard Commander, “Minotaur Byson”
- Minotaur Byson is a commander guard protecting Cerberus Nest with his immense strength
Stage 4 : The Gluttons, “Ogre Brothers”
- The hoggish Ogre Brothers have a strong brotherly bond and are filled with darkness.
- The three-headed hound from hell has a different temperament and power for each head.
◆ Party Leader Rewards
- You can get various goods, Gold, and point items that are needed for growth after reaching Level 95:
Gold Pouch (500G)
Low Grade Hero's Weapon/Armor Powerstones
◆ Party Member Rewards
- You can get various goods, Gold, and point items that are needed for growth after reaching Level 95:
Fortune Coin - Nest Points (2000)
Fortune Coin - Dungeon Points (3000)
Fortune Coin - Nightmare Points (5000)
Fortune Coin - Community Points (1000)
Will this difficult choice
bring a hope that saves you,
or a calamity that punishes me?
I remember the faint light,
that shone upon me
while I was submerged in darkness.
light my path beside me,
and I will bring you salvation.
※ Dark Avenger's tutorial and specialization quest story have changed.
※ Press the shortcut key "U" and click "Remote Quest" tab at the top of the quest window. Accept specialization quest to read the new story.
※ You can get the first specialization quest from Saint Haven's Master Warrior Rodrigo.
※ You can accept the quest only after reaching Level 50 with a Dark Avenger character
◆ Increased maximum Hero level
◆ Changes in Hero Level EXP
◆ Changes in Stat Increment due to Hero Level
◆ Available Daily Fatigue has increased from 700 to 1500.
◆ Wider Usage of [Hope Flower]
◆ Changes in Daily Task Reward
◆ Weekly Task Added
◆ [Changes in Level 95 Dungeons (Abyss) Rewards]
◆ [More Gold dropped]
The amount of Gold dropped when monsters are killed has been greatly increased.
You can expect to get the following amount of Gold when you kill normal and boss monsters.
◆ [Reduced drop weightage for party size]
Drop rate does not increase based on the party size anymore.
◆ [Increased Fatigue Consumption]
◆ [Item Disassembly]
◆ [Crystal Store]
◆ [Guild Board and Guild Nest]
◆ With the increasing benefits of playing alone, we thought that less amount of Community Points could be earned from playing in a party, so we have made adjustments to some of the points given as party rewards.
◆ Starting from this month, health of monsters in [Green Dragon Time Attack] will decrease by 10% every month compared to the HP at first update.
◆ [Entry Area] Monsters' HP is reduced by 50% (excluding “Bishop Geneus” and “Stubborn Investigator Gatts”)
◆ Fatigue consumption removed
◆ Changes in Slayer equipment names
◆ [Changes in Fatigue for Slayer Testing Ground]
◆ Inactive items for storage
◆ [Guild Board]
◆ [Guild Nest]
◆ [Old Guild Contents Rewards]
◆ Help guide regarding Guild Contents added
◆ Changes in Guild Point message
◆ [Increased Dungeon EXP after Level 90]
◆ [Changes in Gold/Silver/Bronze chest rewards inside the dungeon]
◆ [Changes in Gold Goblin]
◆ [Gameplay and improvements]
◆ [Increased Light and Darkness Cubes]
◆ Items added to Dungeon Points Store
◆ Changes in Daily Task
◆ Changes in Heraldry and Talisman icons
◆ Changes and Additions in Item Effects
◆ Rune Dragon Hunter's Accessories (rings/earrings/necklace) are added for the Returned Hero's Quest Rewards
◆ Fellowship Heraldry can be placed in Server Storage
◆ Enhanced Hector equipment stats
◆ Rune Dragon evolution route removed
◆ <Irine’s Specialization Gift> Removed
※ Some of the skill plates effect will be removed due to skill balancing.
Get this mount from updated Altea's Gacha Box!
Hats of Memory Box contains various hat items.
You can get hats (possibly the ones released years ago) randomly from the box.
The Box is sold in Cash Shop.
The Unique Dragon Jade Craft Material Package contains the materials that are needed for crafting a Unique Dragon Jade.
The package is sold in Cash Shop.
Now the Crystal Point is sold in Cash Shop.
At the same time, Crystal Point Store has been upgrade and now you can purcahse "Bunny Costume" and "Marine Costume" in the Crystal Store with Crystal Points.
※ Bunny Costume doesn't include the costume for Machina, and the weapons either.
The costumes for the other characters are all on sale.
※ Marine Look Costumes include the costumes for every class and weapons too.
※ Please note that the stats with the costumes are still the same.
※ In order to increase the stats, acquire Conversion Armor and/or Conversion Weapon for each part. Then, you can maintain the designs with any costume you like with the highest Cash Costume Stats (from the Conversion Armors & Weapons Items).
※ Please note that the ways to acquire a Conversion Armor item and a Conversion Weapon item are different.
For Conversion Armor, you can get the fully enhanced armor item for a part from Conversion (Armor) Treasure Chest with certain percentage. However, for Conversion Weapon, you have to acquire a Conversion Main Weapon or a Conversion Secondary Weapon from Conversion Weapon Treasure Box first and enhance them with Magic Conversion Keys.
However, the Conversion Costume Items will allow you to wear any costumes you like over the Conversion Costumes in order to maintain the fabulous look and the highest stats at the same time.