|EVENT||Event Details for April||07. Apr. 2020||Views 123502|
Please have a look at the event notice and make sure you don't miss out any of the events!
Note that the event notice could be updated at any time.
▣ CONTINUING MARCH EVENTS ▣
▣ APRIL EVENTS ▣
Unlimited Mission Box We Are Engaged Listeners
How To Play Dragon Nest Like a Pro Sunset Training Ground Contest: Season 2
Enhancement Rate Boosting Event Conversion Special Armor Box Limited Offer
VIP Accessory Box Sale Power Rangers Gesture Event
High Purify Blood Moon Core Package Male Academic Costume Box Sale
7th April (Tue) after Update Patch ~ until the 12th May (Tue) Update Patch starts 1 MONTH (GMT+8)
1. Select one mission box of three unlimited mission boxes from your Special Storage.
2. The selected mission box can be opened by completing 6 world daily tasks.
3. When you open the mission box, a new mission box (the same type as the selected box) will be delivered to the special Storage.
- Steps from 1 to 3 steps can only be done until the update patch date on Tuesday, May 12.
[Mission Box Details]
- You can receive only one Unlimited Box of three boxes per account. Once you open the mission box, the same type as the selected box will be sent out to your Special Storage.
- Unlimited box can be collected as characters at level 80 or higher. However, the world daily tasks are completed as characters above level 95.
- Please be sure to pick up the box as the character you want to open as we are unable to assist you with moving items after you have received them.
The event is closed. Thanks for your interest!
We’ll be sending out Red Lotus Palace Gacha-Box (1) to all those who have participated in the survey.
In addition, 10000 DNP coupon to selected heroes who have put effort on the survey will be given from [PM] Lisa.
Based on the feedback of the survey, we will do our best to make the play more interesting so that we can move in the direction out heroes want in the future.
7th April (Tue) after Update Patch ~ until the 14th April (Tue) Scheduled Maintenance starts (1 week, GMT+8)
[Winner’s Announcement/ Reward Date]
21th April (Tue) during Scheduled Maintenance
* Winners will be announced through a new event notice.
Please refer to HERE
*The survey link will be closed on 14th April during Scheduled Maintenance (GMT+8)
- Rewards will be given by account basis through Special Storage.
- Even if you have participated in the event multiple times, you will be rewarded up to once per account.
- You can receive rewards through characters’ level 95 and above.
- In the case of profanity, slander, or spam, you may be subject to the sanction sanctions.
Web Bingo Event Page is up! Please click HERE to check the details.
- After the 7th April (Tue) Update Patch ~ until the 12th May (Tue) Update Patch starts (GMT+8)
* The event page is open until 26th May 09:59 (GMT+8) for remaining Webcoins.
[Web Bingo Reward]
1. 'Event Webcoin' 1ea will be given once you clear any one of the stages
2-1. Use required numbers of Webcoins to select the bingo number that you prefer
2-2. Use 2 Webcoins to have a random number, and obtain the rewards if it is still unopened. Please try again if you get a duplicate number, and good luck!
3. Selected bingo number/reward will be sent out directly to your Special Storage.
1. The event will be done by account basis. (Rewards will also be sent by account basis)
2. The character level limit for receiving event rewards is 40-95.
3. You can earn up to 10 web coins per day / But, no limit on using web coins per day
4. All event rewards are non-tradable.
5. The event reward expiration date at Special Storage is 2nd June 23:59 (GMT+8).
6. When you have all bingo lines completed, you cannot re-participate in the event.
Stage clear history is based on data from 00:00 a.m. to 23:59 p.m. the next day, and the data will be reset at 7:05 a.m. (GMT+8) every day.
7. Regarding the Full Bingo Clear Reward : Idol Star Costume Exchange Coupon, armour (costume) can be used via Server Storage, but not the weapons can.
[Updated as of May 19th 16:30 (GMT+8)]
[Event] title reward to the first Winner has already been sent to your [Title] tab.
Thanks for participating!
The event start date is changed as below due to Sunset Training Ground Contest that needs the ranking reset.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Sunset Training Ground Contest Ranking Battle
Where you can see how strong you are - Sunset Training Ground!
Sunset Training Ground Contest Season 2 is back with updated rewards!
7th April (Tue) after Update Patch ~ until the 12th May (Tue) Update Patch starts (1 month, GMT+8)
14th April (Tue) after Scheduled Maintenance ~ until the 12th May (Tue) Update Patch starts (1 month, GMT+8)
1st Winner (by Class basis) : Brilliant Destruction Protection Magic Jelly 50ea (Non-tradable), Sealed Blood Moon Dragon Jade 5ea, [Event] title* 1ea, [Event] Wings* 1ea
2nd Winner (by Class basis) : Brilliant Destruction Protection Magic Jelly 30ea (Non-tradable), Sealed Blood Moon Dragon Jade 3ea, [Event] Wings 1ea
3rd Winner (by Class basis) : Brilliant Destruction Protection Magic Jelly 20ea (Non-tradable), Sealed Blood Moon Dragon Jade 2ea, [Event] Wings 1ea
4th to 10th Winner (by Class basis) : Brilliant Destruction Protection Magic Jelly 10ea (Non-tradable), Sealed Blood Moon Dragon Jade 1ea
> [Event] Wings
> [Event] title
[Reward Date] 19th May (Tue) during the Scheduled Maintenance (GMT+8)
*The reward can be collectable for 2 weeks, until 2nd June (Tue) 23:59 (GMT+8)
- Non-claimed reward are will be not reimbursed.
- The event will be rewarded based on the Sunset Training Ground Ranking Board, at 10 am on Tuesday, May 12th (GMT+8).
- Rankings will be counted as rankings achieved after the 7th April (Tue) after Update Patch ~ until the 12th May (Tue) Update Patch date.
- The ranking shown on the Sunset Training Ground ranking board will be updated at 9 am and may look different from the actual list ranking of eligible rewards. Therefore, we recommend you to clear the Sunset Training Ground before 9am (GMT+8) each day to ensure the correct ranking.
★ Rewards will be given by character basis, however, if you have achieved the event with multiple characters through a class change, the top reward will be awarded only once.
For example, all characters of your account are capable of receiving reward if all the characters ranked 1st ~ 3rd on the event.
However, if you have been ranked several times through a job change,
Even if the Defensio character were at second rank, and your Impactor character did 3rd,
Only Defensio characters can receive rewards.
★[Updated as of 19th May]
The 1st ranked title has been sent on 19th May. We apologize for the delayed distribution and thank you for your understanding.
Enhancement Rate will be increasing +10% during the event period.
- Event Period: 8th to 10th May 20:00 ~ 24:00
The event is closed. Thanks for your interest!
Couldn't you give up on the spec up and the beautiful appearance? This is what we have prepared for you!
The Conversion Special Armor (W/T/D) Gacha-Box has been renewed. We offer limited sale only for one week!
7th April (Tue) after Update Patch ~ until the 14th April (Tue) Update Patch starts (1 week, GMT+8)
It has been renewed as a box that allows you to upgrade/evolve to one more step (Gold Dragon Version) than the previous version!
28th April (Tue) after Scheduled Maintenance ~ until the 12th May (Tue) Scheduled Maintenance (1 week, GMT+8)
[What to do with the box?]
1) VIP Accessory Box will be available at Cash Shop after the 28th April (Tue) after Scheduled Maintenance!
2) Each time a VIP accessory box is opened, one of six components below is provided.
3) When gauge point is full 100%, you will receive a VIP Accessory Exchange Coupon that is exchangeable as Noble Geraint Accessory or Evolution Hammer.
[Composed VIP Accessory Box Item List]
[Status of VIP Accessory]
The Evolution Hammer - Gold Dragon Accessory will make your [Evolved Noble Geraint Accessories] into a [Gold Dragon Accessories].
1. You can earn 0.5% of the gauge point when you open a box.
2. VIP Accessory Box and exchange Coupon are not tradable. (Box - Unique Grade / Exchange Coupon - Legend Grade)
3. The gauge point of the existing Gacha Boxes and the gauge point of the VIP Accessory Box are not shared.
4. VIP Accessory Exchange Coupon is usable at [VIP Accessory Store] tab by [VIP Helper Veep].
5. Exchange coupons can be used at any time from NPC VIP Helper Veep continuously and potential gauge on the VIP accessory will continue to maintain.
As of May 12 during the Scheduled Maintenance, all characters with [Steel Retrobo] will receive the [Gesture - Robot Summon] gesture!
> [Gesture - Robot Summon]
Please refer to Patchnote to see the [Steel Retrobo] item!
- Even if you previously had a [Steel Retrobo] item, there will be no reward for the character if you didn't own it during the maintenance period scheduled on Tuesday, May 12th.
- Gestures cannot be used for special storage.
- Rewards will be awarded to the character's Special Storage which was carrying the [Steel Retrobo] item.
- Even if multiple characters in one account had steel retrobo items, the reward will be given to all characters.
7th April (Tue) after Update Patch ~
- DNP purchase option is not available.
Have you missed out on a chance to get a Male Academic Costume before? Check this out at the Cash Shop now!
7th April (Tue) after Update Patch ~
All of the DNP will be removed on December’s Update Maintenance as a monthly DNP reset Policy. So please make sure you purchase as many items as possible with your DNP before the Update date.
Reset Date: 7th April (Tue) 2020 During Update Patch