|UPDATE||[Patchnote] August Patchnote||05. Aug. 2019||Views 50483|
 Cash Shop UPDATED
- Maple Wing/Tail/Decal
- Blue Ocean's Wild Goose Spirit
- Red Lotus Ring/Earring/Necklace
1. Time Attack
The [time limit] now applies to each gate checkpoint, not the entire Nest.
You will have 30 seconds to reach the next checkpoint once the [time limit] runs out, after which you will have failed the Nest challenge.
2. Warrior Revival at Gate Clearance
All ghost warriors will be revived upon [clearing a gate].
For example, if seven of eight party members are killed but the remaining hero defeats the boss, all seven perished warriors will be revived.
3. Revive Count Limit
[Hope Flowers] can be used to revive warriors up to 25 times.
4. Growing Distrust
When each warrior dies, the entire party will be inflicted with an irreversible [ATK down debuff].
The [debuff] can be stacked a maximum of 5 times, but the stack number will not increase again if another warrior is killed within 5 seconds of a debuff (five second grace period).
The [debuff] will last in perpetuity until a gate is cleared. It will disappear and the stack number will reset when the gate is cleared.
◆ Gate 1 - Centurion Ogre Baopar
You will battle the Centurial of the Black Corps blocking the Saint Haven South Gate bridge. Centurion Baopar is hungry for revenge against all humans.
◆ Saint Haven Underground Prison
The long-abandoned Underground Prison of Saint Haven is widely rumored to be teeming with the vengeful spirits of dead prisoners. However, it is through there you must tread in order to gain entry to Saint Haven, which has been attacked by a dragon.
※ The Underground Prison has no time limit or death penalty. You will get a reward at each gate.
◆ Gate 2 – Engata General Umbala
You have nearly made it to the city. But it seems likely the Black Corps who attacked the city will have something up their sleeves to eliminate the warriors causing them so much trouble all this time.
◆ Gate 3 – Black Ring Punisher Meluka
Saint Haven has been completely destroyed. Its remaining soldiers are fighting to the death to resist the invasion. It is time to turn the tides of battle against the minions of the Black Dragon who have terrorized this once peaceful city.
◆ Gate 4 – Chiliarch Titanion
The Heavenly who swept through Saint Haven now have their eyes on the royal castle. They have summoned monsters born of a twisted power to create a final line of defense preventing the warriors protecting Saint Haven from entering the castle.
◆ Gate 5 – Black Dragon Feder
The past history of the invasion of Saint Haven repeats itself in the form of a nightmare. Before this ungodly nightmare is able to completely devour all reality, you must plunge headlong into the battlefield of the past to turn the tides of battle and slay the nightmare’s incarnation, the Black Dragon.
Black Dragon Nest Time Attack Mission
The Black Dragon Nest Time Attack mission has been added to [Mission(L)-Nest-Dragon Nest].
Black Dragon Nest Time Attack-related missions added are as follows:
Inner Gate Rewards
[Black Dragon accessories]
Black Dragon Feder Kill Reward
[Black Dragon Feder Kill Reward]
[Black Dragon Only Mount]
[Black Dragon Armor]
Corrupt Black Dragon Gloves and Shoes can be acquired upon defeating the Black Dragon at the final gate. They can be enhanced up to +4.
Best Friend Who Couldn’t Be Closer
- A best friend system within the game where two users become closer than just casual friends. Limited to one person.
- Upon becoming best friends, you will receive best friend buffs, titles, rings and other rewards.
- You can leave messages when your best friend is offline by using best friend features and make an oath to stay forever.
Making a Best Friend
- When logged into the game you can become best friends with any other player who doesn’t yet have a best friend.
- You can only have one best friend.
- To make a best friend, you need a [Best Friend Registration Pledge].
- [Best Friend Registration Pledge] can be purchased in the Community Shop using Community Points and gold.
(Though you cannot make any more best friends if you have one already, you can still purchase [Best Friend Registration Pledge]. Be sure to check your best friend status before purchasing.)
[Making a Best Friend]
Best Friend Rewards
- Upon making a best friend you can acquire special titles, buffs, and rings as rewards.
[Title Reward] [Buff Reward] [Ring Reward]
Titles boasting best friend Buffs exclusive to best friends Accessories offering desired effect
intimacy level Use of ‘best friend ring boxes’ allows you to select one of five ring boxes
Info on Best Friend Features
- You can send private messages to your best friend even when they are offline.
- You can see basic info about your best friend, and make an [oath] that deepens the relationship even further.
* Some early stages do not provide points.
World Daily, Weekly Task Changes
One (1) type of World Daily Task was added, along with Weekly Task and reward additions.
◆ [EVENT] Storm of Time and Space has changed.
August [EVENT] Storm of Time and Space – Alpaca Pasture
[Storm of Time and Space] - Changes
* [Bacchus × Bacchus × Bacchus] removed, converted to [Alpaca Pasture].
※ You must have an Entrance Ticket to enter the Everyone's Banquet.
※ Can be received by pressing hotkey ‘U’ to open the quest window, then click ‘Remote Quest’ tab at the top.
<Reward acquisition conditions>
<Changes this Season>
※ User stat revisions will be applied to this content.
※ Mercenaries, pets, and potion items cannot be used.
※ After our comprehensive revision, the following skills and equipment skills have been disabled:
- Upon clearing Everyone's Banquet 4F, 7F, 11F, and 12F you can acquire a reward item from a chest.
- When challenging the Everyone's Banquet with a party of two (2) people, the number of cube fragments acquirable on each floor may differ per person.
However, the number of party members has no effect on the maximum and minimum amounts of cube fragments that an individual can acquire.
e.g.) After clearing 4F, party member A may get 2 fragments, while party member B gets 9 fragments.
- There a small chance of acquiring Lapis, Dark Stones, or Golden Goblin Coins from the reward chest after the final floor, 12F!
- The Ancient Element Cube Fragments received in the Banquet Hall can be exchanged in the [Dimension Rabbit - Open Banquet Shop] for Ancient Element Enhanced Talismans, Ancient Element Cubes, and Premium Ancient Element Cubes.
- The [Ancient Element Enhanced Talismans] available for purchase at the Everyone's Banquet Shop come with four elemental properties: fire, water, light, and dark.
- The initial stats for each elemental property of the [Ancient Element Enhanced Talismans] purchased in the shop will be 0.5%. Each property can be developed up to 5.5%!
- [Ancient Element Cubes] can be developed from 0.5%-5.0%, while [Premium Ancient Element Cubes] can be developed from 5.0%-5.5% (grows 0.1% each time one is used)
- Cubes will disappear after a single use.
It will be updated soon!
- The June Board Game Shop has been removed.
 Cash Shop
■ New Synthesis Costume Update + Previous month's Costume remains in Cash Shop
- July's costume, the Oriental Vampire Costume, will remain in Cash Shop for August.
■ New Costume Update:
- It's the Duke Costume with shiny effects!
▶Blue Ocean's Wild Goose Spirit
▶Red Lotus Ring/Earring/Necklace